Breastfeeding Support Network
The Breastfeeding Support Network provides support to families considering breastfeeding, or breastfeeding their multiples. Membership in the Breastfeeding Support Network includes:
- FREE membership for Multiple Births Canada members;
- monthly e-mail newsletter, The MilkyWay, to all Breastfeeding Support Network registered members;
- a wide variety of breastfeeding multiples resource literature;
- referrals to breastfeeding support services and resources as requested or needed;
- confidential e-mail connection with parent contacts across Canada to help with breastfeeding issues;
- articles in Multiple Moments online magazine blog;
- private Facebook group
You are not alone; we're here to help. To join the Breastfeeding Support Network, contact the Support Chair person by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you use Facebook? Join the conversation about breastfeeding twins, triplets or more in this "closed" Facebook group called MBC-Breastfeeding Support Network. http://www.facebook.com/groups/251698401638470/ You do not have to be a member of MBC to join this private group.
Multiple Births Canada publishes and distributes a series of Fact Sheets on Breastfeeding Multiples:
- Breastfeeding Multiples - 11 Tips for Feeding your Multiples
- Breastfeeding Multiples and Fathers/Partners
- Breastfeeding Premature Multiples
- Breastfeeding Multiples - Pumping Tips
- Breastfeeding Multiples - Storing Breast Milk
- Breastfeeding Multiples - Transporting Breast Milk to the NICU
- Breastfeeding Multiples - Are My Babies Are Getting Enough?
- Breastfeeding Multiples - Nipple Pain and Vasospasm
- Breastfeeding and Thrush
- Breastfeeding Multiples - Tips on Fitting a Nursing Bra
- Breastfeeding - Bottle Feeding Multiples
- Weaning Multiples
For more information on these Fact Sheets and how to order, visit our Publications page. Members can access the fact sheets for FREE from the Members Area of this website and receive a 20% discount on other publications.
Other Support Networks
Join our newsletter